the latest arty news from me...

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

SOON - Men who like women who smell of their jobs: A collaborative project at John Ryland's library!!!

It's less than a month away (1st October ) until I'll be exhibiting at the John Ryland's library in Manchester and it really is too exciting.

Men who like women who smell of their jobs is a collaborative project where I have made paintings in response to the brilliant David Gaffney's short stories.  The wonderful O>L>A  have in turn created musical pieces in response to both the stories and my work.

Check out David's site HERE and have a listen to O>L>A  HERE

It's one big collaborative loop of sound, written word and visual art, I flippin' love it!!!

Here are some details of two of the new pieces I've made for this exhibition to wet your appetite...



For more information about the project please go take a look at the manchester literature festival  and the John Ryland's library websites.




No comments:

Post a Comment