the latest arty news from me...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

UPDATES!!!

Hello girls and boys!  Been keeping quite a low profile lately and working on secret projects that should be revealed soon!

Last weekend I made a couple of posters for an exhibition accompanying the soundtracks stage at Sounds From The Other City festival in Salford.  Mine were based on a film called La Jetée, 60s scifi photomontage brilliance!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056119/


I will post photos of the exhibition as soon as possible.

Another project that I can finally talk about is launching a new webstore!  Since having my website I've always had a webstore, but nothing has ever been for sale on it!  I've been working on some treats for a long time now, and finally they are ready, so stay tuned!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment