the latest arty news from me...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW WEBSTORE OFFICIALLY OPENNN!!!


Bears and Burrs is now open for business!

So I finally have a real shop, with special things to buy in it.  There are postcards, handmade brooches and limited edition giclée prints for sale, all with my work on. 

 As I am used to creating one off artworks, it's taken a long time picking the right designs, working with and sourcing through local businesses, hand finishing and deciding to produce limited numbers only, ensuring that the 'bears and burrs' treats are full of integrity!

Please go and take a look around, see if anything takes your fancy


I will be creating and uploading new designs on a frequent basis, which I'll announce here on my newsfeed.   


Enjoy! Oh and please go tell all your friends!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment